We prepared Mag+ magnetic switch new firmware update. Besides the others these new features will allow you to have under control e.g. used capacity of your on-board LiIon batteries (quite flat discharging characteristics, beware). List of features:
- Compatible with Jeti Telemetry incl. JetiBox and DC/DS transmitters. Signal cable originally used for LED external display is connected to EXT. Jeti receiver port.
- Maximum measured capacity is 8000mAh. If over this limit -999mAh is displayed.
- Max. Voltage 13V, max. Current 20A (peak).
- All other parameters and features are same as in original Mag+
- New firmware is available on request (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you own LOLO USB dongle you can flash update by yourself. If you don’t have USB interface I will make flash for you just for return postage.
For years is F3B Gator in USA opening contest of F3B WorldCup series. For next year it’s the same-check in! Gator web site. You can also check RCG thread Gator 2016.
Unofficial ranking list after Round1 (PDF), Round2 (PDF). Thanks to Tomas Bartovsky. Looks to me that organizers have serious problems with public communication.
P.S. So far is for me big mystery how they can present results from Arnhem Open when only one round was flown.
22.214.171.124. Definition b) The combination of task A, B and […]
New F3B model Sonix from VV Model is at home. It’s successor of Stinger. Wingspan 3090mm, different airfoil, higher aspect ratio, alternative dihedral (two wing joiners), longer arm wing/tail, new inner structure of fuselage (stiffer), fuselage with cabin (no nosecone).
There will be also new F3F model; Sonet. Shorter wingspan 2950mm, different airfoil (faster), shorter […]
Gators from Florida are moving to West Coast (RCG thread). Already several years is F3B FAI WorldCup season starting in USA. Next year we begin in California, brand new experience supported by strong F3B community there. Don’t hesitate and book flights to LA.
A few moments from history. Gator 2012, Gator 2013 and Gator […]